Do you want any information? Ask me, I will answer. It is free!

Custom Search

Thursday 11 March, 2010

My Problems

Socializing is my problem. I'm very much comfortable when I'm alone, but I'm not getting what I want. When I try to socialize, I don't know how to interact with people and I just struck up resulted in embarased stage. Main problem with me is I'm failing to express myself. I'm trying, but I need somebody to crack myself. Even for approaching somebody to crack me also I'm hesistant. Problem is in my thinking, I want to be perfect, I dont accept the lesser than that. I don't want to be discussed by others for my negativities. Since I'm aiming only for the perfect, I'm not satisfied for whatever self improvement I have done. After a particular stage, I have a feeling that I have gone back to the starting level. Now I have to implement a step by step process. But I dont have much opportunities now and time also limited. Anyway I'm going to start from the zero.

Steps:
1) See others eye and speak. (Hard to implement everywhere, mainly where I failed before)
2) Tell your opinion there itself, whether right or wrong. If it went wrong, admit you are like this only and surrender to them, they will shape you.
3) Slowly start thinking in their perspective
4) Get the frequent feedback about from the persons who you are meeting first time. (You won't feel much embaraced)

No comments:

Here is the solution for your Problem...